Transparence celebrates the simple beauty and glittering quality of transparent glass. This collection brings unique sophistication to your modern home or architect-designed space.
Availability: Usually in stock, if not please allow 3-5 weeks for de Nickel $1, livery
Transparence Pendant Lamp with 8-Lights. This is modern ethereal beauty with a little glamor.
Materials: Clear glass and polished chrome
LAMP INSTALLATION AND ASSEMBLY
1. Shut off power to the outlet box. (fig. A)
2. Attach the mounting plate to the outlet box
using outlet box screws. Use mounting screws
and anchors for extra support.
3. Attach shade assemblies in the following order:
1. glass shade
2. metal reflector (smooth side facing outward)
3. socket cover
4. socket ring (use socket wrench(included))
4. Determine the height at which the fixture is to be hung.
Screw together stem sections to achieve desired length.
5. Make appropriate electrical connections using wire nuts.
If there is no green ground wire from the outlet box, then
connect the fixture wire to the mounting plate with the
green screw provided. Place connections in outlet box.
6. Attach canopy to universal mounting plate with canopy nuts.
7. Install 1/2 Chrome A19 or G bulbs (not included).
8. Restore power to
|Bulb Type||Medium Base|
|Lamp Style||Pendant Lamp|
|Number of Bulbs||8|
|Style||European Contemporary, Modern Classics|
Questions on Transparence Pendant Lamp: 8-Light
No questions asked yet