Roxy conveys the glamorous elegance of 1940s modernism when deco reigned and luxury was in style. Strong forms and crisp details are set against fabric-like, softly fluted glass. Sleek geometric construction frames the textural appeal of the Roxy collection. Roxy is the perfect piece to illuminate your living or functional space in dramatic style.
Weight: 28 lbs
Bulb Type: Medium Base
Availability: FREE SHIPPING Mainland USA. Usually in stock. If not please allow 3-5 weeks for delivery
Roxy 12” Lantern Polished Nickel.
1. Shut off power to the outlet box. (fig. A)
2. Attach the universal mounting plate to the outlet box
using outlet box screws.
3.Determine the height at which the fixture is to be hung.
Screw stem sections together to achieve desired length.
4. Connect stem assembly to fixture by hooking the
rings on the four posts into the ring catch.
5. Make appropriate electrical connections using wire nuts.
If there is no green ground wire from the outlet box, then
connect the fixture wire to the mounting plate with the
green screw provided. Place connections in outlet box.
6. Attach canopy to mounting plate with canopy nuts.
7. Install A-19 bulbs. (not included)
8. Restore power to the fixture.
|Lamp Style||Pendant Lamp|
|Number of Bulbs||6|
Questions on Roxy 12” Lantern Ceiling Pendant
No questions asked yet